Questions En > Desktop environments

Razor QT

(1/5) > >>

konaexpress:
Wondering if anyone has played with the RazorQT desktop yet. Last night I was letting off some steam and loaded it on top of Lubuntu as it likes to run on Openbox.

I am not a big KDE fan but this is a really nice DE I think. This could make for a fun distro. I think LXDE might be a bit faster and not as new but it is still a quick little guy.

Any ideas?

melodie:

--- Citation de: konaexpress le 28 février 2013 à 17:49:23 ---Any ideas?
--- Fin de citation ---

More than one! What do you have in mind ?

konaexpress:
Just playing with an idea. Because of the name "Razor" and wanting to load in the "Ninja IDE" for Python QT programming I was thinking about....

Katana-logo by The Kona Express, on Flickr

This is just me blowing off steam and doing some artwork. Sometimes it is just hard for me to wrap my mind around the guts of Linux.

konaexpress:
Wow, tried to strip out LXDE and borked the system so that it will not boot LOL. O'well.........

I have always been better at art then at making a OS. (big sigh)  You guys make your OS's and I will continue to do the artwork for them.....

melodie:

--- Citation de: konaexpress le 28 février 2013 à 23:50:32 ---Wow, tried to strip out LXDE and borked the system so that it will not boot LOL. O'well.........
--- Fin de citation ---

That happens... never know when the system (being stripped) is at the breaking point.  ::)

--- Citer ---I have always been better at art then at making a OS. (big sigh)  You guys make your OS's and I will continue to do the artwork for them.....
--- Fin de citation ---

I can't talk for everyone on the forum, so I'll talk just for me: I am so bad with artwork that I will be glad if you do some for the spins I want to share! And your artwork is really beautiful, and more and more interesting.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

Utiliser la version classique