Projects and resources (En) > Create masters

[Antix core M12] Openbox alpha 1-3

(1/4) > >>

melodie:
Hi,

I am testing another way of saving threads from the former linuxvillage forum. Please let me know if that works for you ?

page 1 of the thread, page 2, and page 3.

If this looks ok in your web browser I would like to bring back at least one or two more threads from the old forum before getting rid of the "beta" sub-domain here.

What do you think ? How does it look ?

djohnston:
Oh noes! There is an ad at the top, and it is being served by www6.smartadserver.com. The horror!  :P

And we are all Hors ligne! Why are we always "offline"? Is it because we are all "outstanding"?

It looks fine to me, except some of the very light colored text. If you link to the content, you probably won't have any control over how it is displayed. If you copy the content, it can always be reformatted. Waddya think, eh?

melodie:
I am probably sort of a savage, I just hit "File > Save under" from the web browser, because I don't want to loose the content, which might some useful parts if we started working on some antiX spins some day in the future.

Can it be used for this purpose in case of need ? (Is there really an add ? I haven't seen it... but if so I could probably edit the html file? ). Or maybe it comes from the provider, "free.fr". :>

I always make use of Adblock while using this web space. :)

djohnston:

--- Citation de: mélodie le 24 avril 2013 à 04:32:37 ---I am probably sort of a savage, I just hit "File > Save under" from the web browser, because I don't want to loose the content, which might some useful parts if we started working on some antiX spins some day in the future.
--- Fin de citation ---
That's fine. By posting the link, you are linking to the original page. As I said, you can't modify any of the original content that way. You have to actually copy the content from the old site to the new.

--- Citation de: mélodie le 24 avril 2013 à 04:32:37 ---Can it be used for this purpose in case of need ? (Is there really an add ? I haven't seen it... but if so I could probably edit the html file? ). Or maybe it comes from the provider, "free.fr". :>
--- Fin de citation ---
What I'm getting at is actually copying the html code from there to here. Not today, but tomorrow, I'll copy/paste your three links and put them in the Admin section for you to see what I'm talking about.

--- Citation de: mélodie le 24 avril 2013 à 04:32:37 ---I always make use of Adblock while using this web space. :)
--- Fin de citation ---
I'm running AdBlock, too. However, because of the kerfuffle on the old site with not being able to post anything due to AdBlock, I turned it off for that (the old) site. It's still turned off.

melodie:
Hi again,

I have full confidence in your ability to do it in a more clever way, so no need to post in the admin section, please go ahead, create a new thread with a few different characters in the title then I'll erase the thread here, if this is ok for you, of course.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

Utiliser la version classique