Questions En > Help requests

User Admin - Gui

<< < (5/5)

Taco.22:

--- Citation de: patrick013 le 09 avril 2013 à 23:09:50 ---Line 2228 could use similar treatment looks like.

--- Fin de citation ---

I've had a  look at it - it's quite a bit shorter than the main offender, but I can't quite work out its overall height in pixels.  Does it fit on an 800 pixel high screen?  If not it needs to be changed like the main dialog box - it doesn't seem to be resizable on the fly at all.

EDIT - well, it certainly looks OK with the change from "vertical" to "horizontal".  I'll go with that - thanks Patrick.

patrick013:

--- Citation de: Taco.22 le 10 avril 2013 à 11:16:20 ---I've had a  look at it - it's quite a bit shorter than the main offender, but I can't quite work out its overall height in pixels.  Does it fit on an 800 pixel high screen?  If not it needs to be changed like the main dialog box - it doesn't seem to be resizable on the fly at all.

EDIT - well, it certainly looks OK with the change from "vertical" to "horizontal".  I'll go with that - thanks Patrick.

--- Fin de citation ---

I use alt-left mouse button  and hold and push the screen around.

I've got several programs like that, my monitor is 1024 x 600 but
if I hooked it up to the 19" TV it would probably show up.

Taco.22:

--- Citation de: patrick013 le 10 avril 2013 à 20:54:35 ---I use alt-left mouse button  and hold and push the screen around.

I've got several programs like that, my monitor is 1024 x 600 but
if I hooked it up to the 19" TV it would probably show up.

--- Fin de citation ---

Hey Patrick, do you want to put that in the "Tips and Tricks" section - it's something I didn't know and it would probably help a number of other people.  Neat.

djohnston:

--- Citation de: Taco.22 le 11 avril 2013 à 03:02:09 ---Hey Patrick, do you want to put that in the "Tips and Tricks" section - it's something I didn't know and it would probably help a number of other people.  Neat.
--- Fin de citation ---

+1. I was trying to remember that key combination the other day.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique