Auteur Sujet: Turning point for Linuxvillage and it's forum?  (Lu 44428 fois)

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
Re : Turning point for Linuxvillage and it's forum?
« Réponse #120 le: 13 mars 2016 à 13:31:24 »
Hello!

I have switched the theme tabs fun theme and now this thread is repaired (the post where it was going sideways does not anymore). Just now, the index has a weird look with each part in it's rectangle. How come?

And also the options below the answer field looks a bit strange too.
Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.

Hors ligne kjdixo

• Membre Junior
« Réponse #121 le: 14 mars 2016 à 09:19:08 »
Hi Melodie
Everything is the same as my 4 test forums which I demonstrated to you before you went ahead with the changes to your forum.
I was expecting you to comment on anything you didn't like before you updated your forum, that was the whole point of me showing you my 4 test forums.
Could you please post an image of the parts of the theme you don't like and I will try to make them how you want.
Thanks.
PS. I think it looks very good as it is . . . and it functions correctly (the previous errors are fixed).

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
« Réponse #122 le: 14 mars 2016 à 20:54:43 »
Hi Kevin,

Yes, it seems to have reached a point where adding improvements will be only for some tiny cosmetic details. Let's say, I appreciate when the lines surrounding fields have a smooth look, with more than 1 pixel thick. I think it looks nicer. Perhaps would you want to switch your profile to the old default theme to compare both somehow, or I could do it, with two windows, and make a screenshot of each side by side.

But, there is no hurry, whereas I'm in the middle of a big prep to do this month, for some events. :D

Meanwhile, if you find things of interest to share, I would gladly read from you on the forums!

(I have put up the pieces of a machine for someone, and right now heard about the HWE, and I'm pretty excited because it will solve an issue I was foreseeing! - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack )
Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.