Auteur Sujet: CAPTCHAs  (Lu 10065 fois)

djohnston

• Invité
CAPTCHAs
« le: 17 janvier 2013 à 21:44:57 »
When sending a PM to a member of the forum, you may be asked to enter a CAPTCHA code before being able to send the PM. This will only occur if you have less than 10 forum posts. Once you have 10 posts or more, you will no longer be required to enter a CAPTCHA code in order to send a PM. This is a preventative measure again spammers. Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
Re : CAPTCHAs
« Réponse #1 le: 29 janvier 2013 à 16:37:42 »
Now the new users must also go through the captchas until they reach 10 posts. I have banned 3 new registered spambots since less than one hour now. I have sent you and Taco as well as 2 other admins a pm related to the problem.

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.

djohnston

• Invité
« Réponse #2 le: 29 janvier 2013 à 19:15:13 »
Do you mean they must enter the CAPTCHA before posting, until they reach 10 posts?

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
Re : Re : CAPTCHAs
« Réponse #3 le: 29 janvier 2013 à 21:30:19 »
Do you mean they must enter the CAPTCHA before posting, until they reach 10 posts?

Yes, they must go through the CAPTCHA. When a better method will have been setup, I intend to remove this option.

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
« Réponse #4 le: 17 mars 2013 à 00:22:04 »
We don't have this setup anymore since quite some time now. There is a setup which prevents anyone from writing a single post before the submission as member has been approved by an administrator.