Projects and resources (En) > Distributions and links to ISO

First look with Fedora

<< < (2/3) > >>

patrick013:

--- Citation de: Yoshi2889 le 13 avril 2013 à 15:55:31 ---Thanks, though I prefer the "RTM" release myself :)

--- Fin de citation ---

What is the "RTM" release ?

THX

Patrick

Yoshi2889:

--- Citation de: patrick013 le 13 avril 2013 à 20:15:14 ---What is the "RTM" release ?

THX

Patrick

--- Fin de citation ---
RTM stands for Release To Manufacturers, but it really is the final release without any updates. :)

patrick013:

--- Citation de: Yoshi2889 le 13 avril 2013 à 20:39:34 ---RTM stands for Release To Manufacturers, but it really is the final release without any updates. :)

--- Fin de citation ---

So you have to update it yourself.    The ISO's there are fully updated.

melodie:

--- Citation de: patrick013 le 13 avril 2013 à 20:14:22 ---Linux Village should have a button
on the website with LinuxVillage Current ISO's,
kinda like one button shopping.

--- Fin de citation ---

We could have one very easily. I would just have to add a menu providing just a link point to a LinuxVillage directory where I would put all our ISO's together. (The ones built on Debian and the ones build on Ubuntu).

This will also mean change all the links pointing to it in the forum. Is it necessary ?

patrick013:

--- Citation de: mélodie le 13 avril 2013 à 22:06:12 ---We could have one very easily. I would just have to add a menu providing just a link point to a LinuxVillage directory where I would put all our ISO's together. (The ones built on Debian and the ones build on Ubuntu).

This will also mean change all the links pointing to it in the forum. Is it necessary ?

--- Fin de citation ---

I would do it.    Just very convenient if someone is looking for the most current
ISO of one of many ISO's,  and can see a list of all available ISO's in one place.

Sounds good to me, and not having to look thru several forums to find an ISO.

regards,

Patrick

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique