LinuxVillage welcome > Rules and life of the forum

Turning point for Linuxvillage and it's forum?

<< < (3/25) > >>

kjdixo:
The plugin 24h 48h 72h does not appear anywhere . . . I cannot find it even though it is installed.
So if this is important to you then maybe do some tests and verify you can see it before changing the theme.

melodie:

--- Citation de: kjdixo le 08 novembre 2015 à 21:58:11 ---The plugin 24h 48h 72h does not appear anywhere . . . I cannot find it even though it is installed.
So if this is important to you then maybe do some tests and verify you can see it before changing the theme.

--- Fin de citation ---

Hi,

The plugin : it works with the default SMF theme. If another theme is activated, and if we want it to work with another theme, the theme needs to be modified.

The new theme you are working on : even if I install it, it might not be the default theme. (Please check your profile if you didn't yet, you should find a choice for different themes, which are installed and available for anyone who wants to pick up something else than the default).

So any new theme I will add will not become the default, unless it pleases most members, or unless it's likely to please most members (who can still choose another theme for their own default profile) and can be tweaked to have that "last messages" links available. I see you have done a very good job in testing the tabbed theme. Do you think it's possible for you to work more on it? ie: if I suggest more colors for the tabs, ask you to add the Linuxvillage header to see how it matches... and perhaps try to see how to integrate the said plugin with this theme? (the SMF forums might help with that).

BTW, do you see the "24h 48h 72h " plugin here, with the default theme, once you are logged in? I know there is this "div=/show/hide" (id="upshrink") at the upper right corner of the forum, which I'd like to remove it from the css.

kjdixo:
On your default current theme.
Yes I do see the upshrink icon and the 24 48 72 plugin working.

On my 2 column modified theme  I saw it and it worked also (now replaced with your single column fun-tabs theme).
On the fun-tabs theme I do not see it, so it might need some more code to get it to display.
Even 'view source' on the html does not 'reveal it' as 'hidden by the css'.
I can work more on this and would like to see it finished but I am very busy for 2 days so tuesday evening I will look again.
Also would I appreciate quick responses to my questions (feedback and comments), so I don't work for days on something that is going down the wrong track.
I can easily modify the css to do small specific tweaks.
I think it would be best for you to point out each small modification to me, one at a time, so we proceed in a manner that is under your control.
Thanks very much.
kjdixo

melodie:
I could not answer right away the first time because I needed to think about it. I assure you I respond as fast as I can usually. You can take the time you want, and if you want it to be a closed topic once you can find how to implement the plugin in the theme, it's not a problem. If you feel I lack responsiveness (which isn't in my habbits), you can still send me a private message so I get a notificaction.

Thanks for your work by the way!

PS: I will be out tomorrow and the next week-end. From wednesday to friday I will try to find some time to study a set of other colors for the tabs and the black/red arrows.

kjdixo:
Very good.
Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique