Questions En > Help requests

Problems with LXDE

<< < (13/13)

djohnston:

--- Citation de: mimas le 11 juin 2013 à 09:56:03 ---Obsession-exit is a CLI version of obsession-logout but It was broken until a few days ago.
I released a new version of obsession : http://code.google.com/p/mimarchlinux/downloads/list (nothing has been done to obsession-logout).

--- Fin de citation ---

Okay. I got the new one and I'll compile that. Bear in mind this is for a JWM desktop with no LXDE or Openbox sessions running or installed. From what I can gather, JWM isn't XDG compliant, so xdg-autostart may come in handy.

mimas:
> Bear in mind this is for a JWM desktop with no LXDE or Openbox sessions running or installed.

Obsession is not really Openbox related, it's mostly a tool to manage Systemd, Upower and ConsoleKit session commands with graphic or console interface. Maybe I should have named it suc-session (for Systemd, Upower and ConsoleKit). :) The GUI version also manage the switch user thing provided by the xDM family (LXDM, GDM, KDM, LightDM).

Obsession also brings a modern way to autostart programs with xdg-autostart.

All of these tools can be used with other windows managers that don't have session management .

melodie:

--- Citation de: djohnston le 11 juin 2013 à 09:20:52 ---I replaced LightDM with Slim, so I'll have to take the files from the standard Debian LXDE install.

--- Fin de citation ---

I am trying to scroll up in the former posts related to the same issue but I can't get into it clearly. If you are still interested (I am but I don't know how much time this could take), then would you open a new thread, resume the start middle and latest? If you don't have time for this, we could give up.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique