Auteur Sujet: Lxshortcut to create your own launchers  (Lu 17855 fois)

Hors ligne caymus

• Néophyte
Re : Lxshortcut to create your own launchers
« Réponse #30 le: 22 mars 2013 à 23:09:02 »
PS: can you share the name of the metacity theme please? (the window decorator), it is great.

djohnston

• Invité
Re : Re : Lxshortcut to create your own launchers
« Réponse #31 le: 22 mars 2013 à 23:55:04 »
Qt-lxshortcut is a graphical frontend to lxshortcut which is a graphical application.
My apologies, mimas. You gave me the correct answer. I just did not see it.

most likely that is a problem with lxshortcut.

Because my application launch lxshortcut command regardless of whether it is present or if it crashes.
This makes perfect sense. lxshortcut was not installed in the 64bit XFCE desktop. After installing it, I tried Qt-lxshortcut once again. It now works just as well as the 32bit version. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I suppose I assumed Qt-lxshortcut was already a standalone app.

The new application should not cause this kind of problem, it creates the.desktop from a to z alone.

http://linuxvillage.net/index.php/topic,234.0.html
I will try this next.

PS: can you share the name of the metacity theme please? (the window decorator), it is great.
It's an XFCE theme named 23oz. The 23oz theme has been around a very long time. As far as I know, it was first designed for the e16 desktop.

Thanks, again, for your work.

Hors ligne mimas

• Général du Roi
  • Membre Complet
  • Jamais content
    • G+
Re : Re : Re : Lxshortcut to create your own launchers
« Réponse #32 le: 23 mars 2013 à 13:11:49 »
My apologies, mimas. You gave me the correct answer. I just did not see it.
Well, it's surprising to see a GTK application which has to be executed in a console. :)
When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.