Auteur Sujet: Razor cutie  (Lu 25339 fois)

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
Re : Razor cutie
« Réponse #30 le: 15 mars 2013 à 00:13:39 »
There is another website with lots of videos I was told, each time I go there and try to watch one, there is a black rectangle, often with lots of little white dots, as an ancient TV after the last programs had finished, and sometimes just a strange little drawing in the black rectangle, looks like Mont Saint Michel : and I never have a chance to see anything.

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.

djohnston

• Invité
« Réponse #31 le: 15 mars 2013 à 06:48:43 »
What website is it?

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
« Réponse #32 le: 15 mars 2013 à 13:52:25 »
It is Dailymotion.

djohnston

• Invité
Re : Re : Razor cutie
« Réponse #33 le: 15 mars 2013 à 15:51:30 »
It is Dailymotion.

I'm able to play videos from that site. Appears they're all flash.

Hors ligne melodie

• Administrateur
  • Membre Héroïque
    • Citrotux
Re : Re : Re : Razor cutie
« Réponse #34 le: 15 mars 2013 à 23:25:26 »
I'm able to play videos from that site. Appears they're all flash.

at youtube there are a bunch of webm/html5 videos, and I have a machine I setup for someone, which has a amd GPU : athlon 2800+ and no sse2 instruction. Now, with the latests Firefox, or the latest Chromium, or even the latest Google Chrome (there is a deb file at their site) there is no one which can use Flashplayer, for Flashplayer (packaged) was compiled for processors with the sse2 instruction, and if I get the libflashpepper-stuff.so from the google chrome deb package, now Firefox crashes at start.

For this machine the only videos available will be the ones provided as HTML5. (and the plugin I discovered for changing flash to html5 does not work there either).

reference to the bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/968318

« Modifié: 15 mars 2013 à 23:31:45 par mélodie »

djohnston

• Invité
« Réponse #35 le: 13 mai 2013 à 04:23:39 »
Version has been updated to RC2. Download links have been updated.

Hors ligne arthyx

• Néophyte
  • le savoir est un don commun alors donnons
    • dj-paf-le-chien
« Réponse #36 le: 31 mai 2013 à 01:19:11 »
hello how i ad or configure schortcut's in  razor-qt  ? i need the windows+t for open terminal please  thank you

:ps i love your razor-qt debian version is verry fast and run's well
le savoir est un don commun alors donnons

djohnston

• Invité
« Réponse #37 le: 31 mai 2013 à 06:17:33 »
Hey, my first customer! Can I interest you in a filesystem defragger? It's just €39.99 because it only works with the FAT32 filesystem. Or, how about a virus checker? It doesn't really do anything because it's unnecessary on a Linux system, but the interface is very pretty and it's only €19.99. And I'll throw in a telnet terminal for free!

Just kidding.  :D  To add a keyboard shortcut, open the RazorQt Configuration Center by left clicking its icon just to the right of desktop4 button in the left side of the lower desktop panel. Left click the Razor Shortcut Configuration icon.

If you want to create a group description, double click the field with "New Group" in it.

I inserted the name "Terminal".

The next two steps can be done in any order. First, I double clicked the Command field and inserted "sakura". But you could insert "x-terminal-emulator" or the name of any other terminal executable.

Next, I double-clicked the Shortcut field, which leaves it looking kind of blurry, but says "None".

Last, but not least, press the key combination you want. In your case, it will be Super+t. I pressed Ctrl+t.

You're finished. It's pretty simple to assign a keyboard shortcut this way.

Hors ligne arthyx

• Néophyte
  • le savoir est un don commun alors donnons
    • dj-paf-le-chien
« Réponse #38 le: 31 mai 2013 à 10:12:22 »
yes ok but i hav rc1 and how i do in terminal mode ?
le savoir est un don commun alors donnons

djohnston

• Invité
« Réponse #39 le: 31 mai 2013 à 21:34:42 »
You can't do it the same way?

I have a copy of RC2, but not RC1. From the menu, when you click About Razor, what version does it show? Is it 0.5.2? You can try, from a terminal, entering: /usr/bin/razor-config-globalkeyshortcuts.

djohnston

• Invité
Re : Re : Razor cutie
« Réponse #40 le: 01 juin 2013 à 22:45:01 »
hello how i ad or configure schortcut's in  razor-qt  ? i need the windows+t for open terminal please  thank you

You haven't responded, so I assume you haven't found a solution. Can you verify if version 0.5.2.1 Razorqt is installed? Can you check to see if package razorqt-globalkeyshortcuts is installed? If you did a full install from the CD, you can update any of the packages.